Sunday, January 30, 2011

In Training....

Ottawa Race Weekend here I come....my training has started for the 1/2 Marathon on May 29th 2011....I ran the same race in May 2007 and when I crossed the finish line after 21.1 kms.....I thought "ok been there done that!"  The training schedule is four months-six days a week.  I find with Running I need a goal and when there is a race involved you stick to the schedule.  In the four month period  I hve 504 kms to run to train for the big day!  and I still have to find time to hook!  Wish me luck :-)

6 comments:

  1. good luck I couldn't even begin to do that .
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!
    Karen
    www.marzipanroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you already got the tee shirt! when I crossed the marathon finish line I felt great but didn't think that I wanted to go through the training again, but here I am, at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My knees hurt just thinking about it. LOL Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Paula and perseverance. Maybe less sleep as well to get things done, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have "guts", Paula, to tackle this...Kudos to you and of course, all the Luck you need to be the First to see the Finish Line...Cheers....

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!